Mapping The Next Generation
We are looking for creative, innovative and curious applicants to come and learn about our personalised gift business. We want to show young candidates aged 16 - 20 how we have built a successful business not just about making profit but how creativity and the need to design wonderful gifts has allowed our business to grow.
What will they get from the experience?
Working in a small team is a rewarding and all-inclusive experience. They will get to see how the company functions from day to day, speaking to customers on the phone and assisting our creative team, seeing an order through from start to finish. Meeting customers face to face is such an important part of our business and we always need extra hands to help at shows, transforming a simple space into a retail experience. Learning about how to reach your customers is one of the most important parts of our business so they will learn how we spread the word across different digital platforms, helping us come up with innovative and exciting new ideas.
How to get involved?
To apply we ask applicants to answer the three questions below...
- Take a look at our Instagram feed @atlasandimaps and tell us how you think we can make it better? Please attach any visual material to support your answer for example a mood board.
- Tell us how you have used your creativity to solve a problem?
- What skills and ideas do you think you would bring to the Atlas & I team?
We are excited to see your ideas. Please email your answers to email@example.com.
Terms & Conditions
- Applicants will be notified by 1st May if they have been successful.
- Two successful applicants will be offered 1 weeks work experience based in our West London studio, SW17.
- Accommodation and food will not be included.
- Reasonable travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Applicants must be aged between 16 and 20.