Competition - Hill Farm Glamping
I'm afraid this competition has now closed. The winner will be annouced shortly.
Take a look at the hill Farm Glamping website to see what you could be winning!
*Terms & conditions of entry
- This competition draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. By entering the competition you agree to the terms outlined below.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday 9th July 2018, all entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 8th July 2018.
- The winner will be contacted via their email provided on entry, if a response is not heard within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
- Entries must be submitted via the entry portal above, only one entry per person is valid.
- The winning entrant will be provided with a selection of dates within the next 12 months when they are able to claim their prize. The dates will be decided by Hill Farm Glamping and their decision is final.
- The prize includes 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at the retreat in a belle tent/or equivalent. It is possible to bring up to 2 children to stay in the belle tent with you at a surcharge of £10 per child per night. Beds and bedding are not provided for additional guests.
- The prize does not include travel to and from the retreat or any personal expenditure or costs involved in getting to and from the location.
- The retreat is self-catered, the prize does not include any food or beverages during the weekend other than welcome tea and cake on arrival and Hill Farm eggs for your first breakfast.
- The prize expires on 9th July 2019 If the weekend selected is not before this date Hill Farm has the right to refuse the winners claim.
- Entrants data will be used by Atlas & I for further promotions and shared with Hill Farming Glamping who have kindly donated the prize.
- Atlas & I is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication of the competition and selection of the winner. Hill Farm Glamping is responsible for the provision of the prize.
- This prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for the cash equivalent.