Tell us a Love Story
For your chance to win a Personalised Vintage Map Valentine's Day Print, let us know about a special love story that happened to you or a friend during lockdown. The first 20 stories win a FREE Valentine's Day Card. Once you've filled in the details below you will receive an email, please reply to this with your Lockdown Love Story.
*Terms & conditions of entry
- We may need to contact you for further details or a photo of the couple in question.
- If your story is about someone else, please obtain their permission before submitting it.
- The first 20 stories will be sent a free Valentine's Day card. After this no more cards will be sent but your story will still be entered in the draw to win a FREE Vintage Map Print. The free cards will be posted Royal Mail 2nd Class to the address provided.
- If we believe your story to be false or incorrect we reserve the right to withhold the free card.
- The winner will be chosen on Wednesday 10th February 2021. All entries must be received by midnight on Tuesday 9th February 2021. We will endeavor to get the winners print to them in time for Valentine's Day as long as all information is provided within the time scale needed.
- The winner will be contacted via their email provided on entry, if a response is not heard within 48 hours, a new winner will be selected.
- Entries must be submitted via the entry portal above, only one entry per email is valid.
- By entering the competition you give your permission to feature your story on social media channels. Therefore please do not use any information like surnames or exact addresses you would like to keep private.
- The prize will be a small framed print of the winners choice worth up to £100.
- This prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for the cash equivalent.