Creative Sales Coordinator & Client Management
An exciting opportunity to join our small creative team in South West London and gain hands-on experience building a bespoke British gift brand.
The role requires someone to be highly organised and personable with great customer service. There is opportunity within the business for personal development, specifically regarding creativity, social media and marketing. Atlas & I would be happy to support the right candidate with the development of these skillsets.
- Ensure all sales are processed, created and dispatched on time across all digital retail channels.
- Provide efficient and timely responses to enquiries from various channels such as phone, live chat, email and third party websites.
- Telephone sales support and competent customer service.
- Coordinate orders and liaise with third party manufacturers for product fulfilment.
- Create bespoke designs for customers who require additional personalisation on their order.
- Manage packaging and quality control of orders dispatched in house.
- Re-ordering stock and office supplies.
- Liaising with couriers to organise collections and deliveries.
- Assisting with social media and online marketing on a daily basis.
- Providing every customer with an excellent customer service experience. Going above and beyond what is required and ensuring they are updated regularly regarding ongoing enquiries.
- Dealing with customer complaints or order delays.
Skills and Experience
- Organised and proactive.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator on Mac.
- Polite and competent customer service approach
- Excellent written and verbal English language communications skills, impeccable telephone manner and warm writing style.
- Creative approach to customer enquiries.
- An eye for creative layout and product design.
- A quick learner who works diligently, with the ability to independently solve problems.
- Fast and efficient, relishing attention to detail.
- Able to work collaboratively with different functions and skillsets.
- Willingness to teach yourself new skills that will benefit your role.
- Have a passion for finding a solution, building a relationship with customers and fulfilling their gifting requirements.
- Relevant experience in an organised working environment or customer facing role.
This role commences on 1st August 2018. Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com including relevant experience and what you think you will bring to the role.
Take a look at the hill Farm Glamping website to see what you could be winning!
*Terms & conditions of entry
- This competition draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 years or over. By entering the competition you agree to the terms outlined below.
- The winner will be selected at random on Monday 9th July 2018, all entries must be received by midnight on Sunday 8th July 2018.
- The winner will be contacted via their email provided on entry, if a response is not heard within 7 days, a new winner will be selected.
- Entries must be submitted via the entry portal above, only one entry per person is valid.
- The winning entrant will be provided with a selection of dates within the next 12 months when they are able to claim their prize. The dates will be decided by Hill Farm Glamping and their decision is final.
- The prize includes 2 nights’ accommodation for 2 people at the retreat in a belle tent/or equivalent. It is possible to bring up to 2 children to stay in the belle tent with you at a surcharge of £10 per child per night. Beds and bedding are not provided for additional guests.
- The prize does not include travel to and from the retreat or any personal expenditure or costs involved in getting to and from the location.
- The retreat is self-catered, the prize does not include any food or beverages during the weekend other than welcome tea and cake on arrival and Hill Farm eggs for your first breakfast.
- The prize expires on 9th July 2019 If the weekend selected is not before this date Hill Farm has the right to refuse the winners claim.
- Entrants data will be used by Atlas & I for further promotions and shared with Hill Farming Glamping who have kindly donated the prize.
- Atlas & I is responsible for the first part of the promotion, which is the publication of the competition and selection of the winner. Hill Farm Glamping is responsible for the provision of the prize.
- This prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for the cash equivalent.